F1 printer for users who need the power of an industrial printer, but must consider space limitations. For durable, advanced printing quality and functions demands. The F1’s plastic housing design is strong, lightweight, and space-saving. Multiple communication interfaces include USB 2.0, Centronics parallel, RS-232 Serial, and PS/2, for maximum connectivity. A 32-bit CPU, 8MB SDRAM and 4MB flash memory achieves up to 6ips printing speed and supports a printing length of up to 90-inches. The mechanism offers 4-inch printing width and holds a 360m ribbon and 8-inch OD labels.
- Printing Method: Direct thermal & thermal transfer;
- Print head: Flat-head print head;
- Printing Resolution: 203 dpi;
- Printing Speed: to 150 mm/s;
- Printing Width: to 104 mm;
- Printing Length to 2286 mm;
- Display: Back-lit LCD display, 2-line x 16;
- Memory: 8MB DRAM, 4MB flash ROM;
- CPU Type: 32 bit RISC Microprocessor;
- Barcodes: Code 39, Extended Code 39, Code93, Code 128 UCC, Code 128(Subset A,B,C) Codabar, Interleave 2 of 5, EAN-8 2&5 add on, EAN-13, EAN-128, UPC, UPC-A, E 2&5 add on, POSTNET, German POST, Matrix 25;
- Communication Interface: Centronics Parallel, RS-232 serial, USB, PS-2 keyboard wedge;
- Software: ARGOX PPLB Language, Windows Driver (2000/NT/XP/Vista/Windows7),
Label editing software - ArgoBar, BarTender.
- Dimensions: 390/255/309 mm;
- Weight: 7.5 kg.
- Ribon Type: Wax, WaxResin, Resin;
- Inside/ouside coating ribbon (IN/OUT);
- Ribbon roll - max: 74 mm;
- Ribbon length - max: 300 m.resin. 360 m. wax;
- Core size: 25,4 mm ( 1“ ).
- Dispenser kit;
- Real time clock card;
- External labels rewinder.