The Unitech HT680 is a compact and rugged data collection hand held to meet the demands in today’s mobile worker applications, like warehousing, in-store retail and many more. Designed for the harshest environments, it can withstand multiple 1.5m drops to concrete. With bar code scanner, Bluetooth, 802.11 b/g, colour touch screen and 36-key keypad makes it quickly and easy to capture data indoor or outdoor.
· Operating System: Microsoft WinCE.5.0 Professional Plus · CPU: Marvell PXA270 520MHz;;
· Memory: 128MB SDRAM; 512MB FLASH ROM;
· Display: QVGA "2.8 240 x 320 color 2.7” TFT LCD display with touch screen and backlight;
· Keypad: 22 key;
· Scan rate: 104 scans / sec;
· Symbologies: UPC-A/E, EAN-8/13, Codabar, Code 39, Code 39 full ASCI, Code 93, Code 32, Interleaved & Std. 2 of 5, EAN 128, Code 11, Delta, MSI/Plessey, Code 128, Toshiba; Aztec, Codablock F, Code 49, Datamatrix, EAN-UCC, Composite, Maxicode, Micro PDF417, PDF417, QR Code, Tcif Linked C39..More
· Interfaces: RS232, USB, Bluetooth, 802.11b/g;
· Battery: rechargeable Li-Ion battery, 3,7V 2200mAh, rechargeable Li-Ion battery 3.7V 4400mAH;
· Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C);
· Storage temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 60°C);
· Humidity: 5% to 95%;
· Drop Specification: unit functions normally after 1.8m drops to concrete.
Dimensions: 170 x 55 x 30mm;
Weight: 320 g.