||The NPort® S8000 series combines an industrial device server with a full-function managed Ethernet switch by integrating 2 fiber ports, 3 Ethernet ports, and 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, allowing you to easily install, manage, and maintain the product. Combining a device server and switch in one product allows you to save space in your cabinet, reduce overall power consumption, and reduce costs, since you will not need to purchase a switch and serial device server separately.
- ADDC® (automatic data direction control);
- 4 x RS-232/422/485; 3 x RJ45 copper ports; 2 fiber ports;
- Surge protection for all serial signals (15 KV ESD);
- QoS, IGMP-snooping/GMRP, VLAN, LACP, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, RMON support;
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP x86/x64, 2003 x86/x64, Vista x86/x64, 2008 x86/x64, Embedded CE 5.0/6.0, XP Embedded, SCO Unix, SCO OpenServer, UnixWare 7, UnixWare 2.1, SVR 4.2, QNX 4.25, QNX 6, Solaris 10, FreeBSD, AIX 5.x, HP-UX 11i, Linux kernel 2.4.x, 2.6.x drivers support;
- Supports SNMP MIB-II for network management .